2012 General Election
The 2012 General Election will be conducted on Tuesday, November 6, 2012. This will be a Vote Center Election. Early Voting and Mail Ballots will also be available.
Election Day Vote Center Information
- To see a list of the 32 Election Day Vote Centers, please click here.
- To find a Vote Center near you, please click here.
- All Vote Centers will be will be open from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. on Tuesday, November 6th.
- View Vote Center WAIT TIMES (updated hourly)
- View the 2012 Vote Center Plan
Election Night Results
- First results will be posted shortly after 7:00 p.m. on Election Night and can be viewed on our Election Results Page
Voter Registration Information
- The Voter Registration Deadline is Tuesday, October 9, 2012
- To verify that you are registered to vote, please click here.
- To register to vote on-line, please click here.
Mail-in Ballot Information
- Mail-in Ballots will be mailed beginning Monday, October 15, 2012
- The postage to return your mail-in ballot is $0.65.
- Mail-in Ballots must be returned to the County Clerk no later than 7:00 p.m. on Election Night.
- To track your mail-in ballot, please click here.
- Voter Service Centers
- Mail-in Ballot Drop-off Locations
- To find a Voter Service Center or Mail-in Ballot Drop-off Location near you, please click here.
- Mail Ballot Instructions (English) (Spanish)
Early Voting Information
- To see a list of Early Voting Locations, please click here.
- To find an Early Voting Location near you, please click here.
- Early Voting will be conducted from Monday, October 22, 2012 through Friday, November 2, 2012, including Saturday, October 27, 2012.
- Early Voting hours will be as follows:
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday: 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday, Oct. 27th: 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- To view the wait times at each Early Vote location, please click here.
- 2012 Vote Center Survey
- 2012 General Election Sample Ballot
- 2012 State Certified Ballot Content (Spanish included)
- 2012 Election Judge Page
- To view the sample ballot for your precinct, please click here.
- To view a list of ACCEPTABLE FORMS OF IDENTIFICATION for voting, please click here.
- Public Logic & Accuracy Test
- 2012 Arapahoe County Candidate Information
- Track My Mail-in Ballot
- 2012 TABOR Notice
- 2012 Bluebook
- Post Election Reports