The November 8, 2016 General Election ballot included races for local, state and federal seats, local and statewide ballot issues, and district and state court judge retention questions. All active registered voters were sent a mail ballot for this election, which they could return by mail or to one of 41 ballot drop-off locations in Arapahoe County, including 24 boxes open 24/7. Arapahoe County also operated 11 Voter Service and Polling Centers Oct. 24-Nov. 8, and 25 locations Nov. 5, 7 and 8, where county citizens could register to vote, update their registration, request a paper ballot, replace a mail ballot, or vote on an accessible electronic tablet.
Election results are now official and have been certified by the Arapahoe County Board of Canvassers.
- Arapahoe County Official Election Results
- See Official Results (PDF) by Voting Method
- See Spreadsheet (XLSX) of Results by Contest and by Precinct
- See Interactive Map of Results and Turnout by Precinct
- Unofficial Voter Turnout Data for Arapahoe County
- See Voter Turnout Lists
- Track Your Mail Ballot
- Verify the status of your Provisional Ballot (after Nov. 22) You will need the serial number on the stub that you were given after voting the provisional ballot. If you do not have this number, please call 303-795-4511 to verify.
On the Ballot
- See a Sample Ballot (all Arapahoe County contests, questions and issues)
- Information on Candidates
- TABOR Notice (Analysis of local tax/debt-related questions)
- Colorado Blue Book (Analysis of the statewide tax/debt-related questions)