REGISTER TO VOTE ONLINE
If you have a Colorado State driver’s license or ID card issued by the Department of Revenue you may register to vote, change your address, update your current registration or check the status your registration online at www.govotecolorado.com.
REGISTER TO VOTE BY PAPER FORM
Complete and sign a Voter Registration Form (PDF) and submit it to the Arapahoe County Elections Division in-person or by mail, email or fax with a photocopy of an Acceptable Form of Identification.* Do not enclose original identification documents.
Mail or Deliver to:
Arapahoe County Clerk and Recorder’s Office
Attn: Elections Division
5334 South Prince Street
Littleton, CO 80120
A Voter Confirmation Card will be mailed to you approximately 2-3 weeks after your application form is processed.
*Identification Exemptions: You are exempt from providing identification if you meet one of the following qualifications:
- 65 years of age or older when you registered
- Have a physical disability
- Member, spouse or dependent of an active uniform service or merchant marine absent from the county on Election Day
- Living outside the United States but eligible to vote in Colorado
REGISTER TO VOTE IN-PERSON
You may also request and submit a Voter Registration Form at any office of the County Clerk and Recorder, City or Town Clerk, High School, or at any Colorado Driver’s License office. See Addresses for Voter Registration Agencies. You may also register to vote in-person through a voter registration drive in your community. A Voter Confirmation Card will be mailed to you approximately 2-3 weeks after your Voter Registration Application form is processed.
You may also register to vote in-person at any one of Arapahoe County’s Voter Service and Polling Centers through 7 p.m. on Election Day.
In order to register to vote in Arapahoe County, you must be
- At least 16 years of age. (You must be 18 years of age by the date of the election in order to vote.)
- A citizen of the United States;
- A resident of the State of Colorado for 22 days prior to the election.
No person while serving a sentence of detention or confinement in a correctional facility, jail, or other location for a felony conviction or while serving a sentence of parole shall be eligible to register to vote or to vote in any election.
Voter Registration Deadlines
You may register to vote at any time in Colorado, but if you wish to vote in an upcoming election, you must register by the following deadlines:
- 22 Days before Election Day if you register to vote through a voter registration drive or a Voter Registration Agency
- 8 Days before Election Day if you register to vote by mail or online through www.govotecolorado.com and wish to receive a ballot by mail
- By 7 p.m. on Election Day, visit one of the Voter Service and Polling Centers in your county to register to vote in-person and request a ballot.