We welcome your feedback on our proposal for 27 Voter Service and Polling Centers locations
for the Nov. 6, 2018 General Election.
Pursuant to C.R.S. 1-5-102.9, the Arapahoe County Clerk and Recorder’s Office is seeking public comment on its proposed Voter Service and Polling Center Plan for the Nov. 6, 2018 General Election.
Public comment on this plan will be accepted June 1 through June 30, 2018.
Review the Plan
- Read the Voter Service and Polling Center Plan
- Map of Proposed Voter Service and Polling Center Locations
- View our News Release about the Public Comment Period
Attend our Public Meeting
Interested citizens are invited to attend a public hearing to hear a presentation from Clerk and Recorder Matt Crane about this plan and to provide comment for the record.
6 p.m., Tuesday, June 12
Arapahoe County Administration Building
5334 South Prince St., Littleton
West Hearing Room
- Submit Comments Online
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send written comments by mail to Arapahoe Clerk and Recorder’s Office, Elections Division, 5334 South Prince St., Littleton, CO 80120
For more information, please contact the Clerk and Recorder's Office at 303-795-4511.