Arapahoe County citizens who are unaffiliated, affiliated with the Democratic or Republican Party, or who still need to register to vote may visit any one of our four Voter Service and Polling Centers between June 18 and June 26 to:
- Drop-off a voted mail-in ballot
- Register to vote in-person
- Update voter registration
- Replace a damaged mail ballot
- Request a ballot
- Vote on an accessible electronic tablet
Voters who are affiliated with a minor political party (American Constitution, Green, Libertarian, Unity) would not be eligible to vote in the Primary Election unless their party decides to hold a primary election.