Interviews and Visits
Members of the news media are invited to cover elections from Arapahoe County's ballot processing facility, ballot boxes or vote centers.
Members of the local, national and international news media are invited to cover any election from Arapahoe County.
Media also are welcome to interview Clerk and Recorder Matt Crane, who is a subject-matter expert on elections in Colorado, voter demographics and behavior, and ballot access.
To schedule a visit or interview, please contact Communications Manager Haley McKean at 303-734-5465 or email@example.com.
- Arapahoe County Elections Facility, 5251 S. Federal Blvd., Littleton, CO 80123. This highly visual location is where ballots are received, sorted, opened and scanned for counting by bipartisan election judges.
- Ballot Drop-Off Locations, where citizens deliver voted mail ballots.
- Voter Service and Polling Centers, where citizens register to vote and cast ballots in-person.
Please keep in mind that news media may not:
- Interview a voter as they are casting their vote on paper or machine;
- Take images that show the voter’s ballot or ballot screen in such a way as to reveal its contents, or to show how the voter marked the ballot;
- Review, photograph or film poll books, paper forms or voters’ identification;
- Interview election judges or workers.