Voter Service & Polling Centers
See a map and list of Voter Service and Polling Centers in Arapahoe County for the 2020 General Election.
Due to public health concerns we STRONGLY ENCOURAGE everyone to vote their mail ballot and drop it off in an secure unmanned 24-hr drop box to protect themselves and others and reduce in-person contact.
Residents of Arapahoe County may visit any of our Voter Service and Polling Centers for the November 3, 2020 General Election. There are no assigned polling places. Please bring an acceptable form of ID.
VOTING LOCATIONS OPEN OCTOBER 19 - NOVEMBER 3
Visit any location to:
- Drop-off a voted mail-in ballot
- Register to vote in-person
- Update voter registration
- Request a replacement ballot if your ballot was damaged or missing
- Request to vote in-person
- Language interpretation service available
- Vote on an accessible electronic ballot marking device. See details below regarding our accessible services for voters with a disability.
Check back for Locations and Wait Times Table to see estimated wait times at each voting location.
ACCESSIBILITY FOR VOTERS WITH A DISABILITY
Every VSPC is HAVA/ADA accessible and offers several accessible voting interfaces that allow voters with various disabilities to effectively vote, review and cast a paper ballot in a private and independent manner. Voters may request any of the following:
- Wheelchair-accessible voting booth
- Audio ballot and headphones
- Large font size on the tablet
- Stylus pointer to assist with reaching the ballot marking device screen
- Ability to connect to a voter's sip & puff or paddles.
Our Election Judges are also available to assist voters upon request.