See a TENTATIVE map and list of Voter Service and Polling Centers in Arapahoe County for the 2019 Coordinated Election. Locations are still being finalized.
Residents of Arapahoe County may visit any of our Voter Service and Polling Centers for the November 5, 2019 Coordinated Election. There are no assigned polling places. Please bring an acceptable form of ID.
VOTING LOCATIONS OPEN OCT. 28 - NOV. 5
Visit any location to:
- Drop-off a voted mail-in ballot
- Register to vote in-person
- Update voter registration
- Request a replacement ballot if your ballot was damaged or missing
- Request a paper ballot if you prefer to vote in-person
- Vote on an accessible electronic tablet. See details below regarding our accessible services for voters with a disability.
View our Wait Times Table to see estimated wait times at each voting location.
ACCESSIBILITY FOR VOTERS WITH A DISABILITY
Every VSPC is HAVA/ADA accessible and offers several accessible voting interfaces that allow voters with various disabilities to effectively vote, review and cast a paper ballot in a private and independent manner. Voters may request any of the following:
- Wheelchair-accessible voting booth
- Audio ballot and headphones
- Large font size on the tablet
- Stylus pointer to assist with reaching the tablet screen
- Input to connect to a voter's sip & puff, paddles or four-direction joystick.
Our Election Judges are also available to assist voters upon request.