Join the Arapahoe County Clerk and Recorder's Office for a nonpartisan presentation about voter services in the Nov. 6, 2018 General Election.
This important election will determine the outcome of local, county, state and federal races and judge retention questions, as well as local and statewide ballot measures.
You'll hear from Clerk and Recorder Matt Crane regarding:
- Voter registration statistics in Arapahoe County and Colorado
- New locations and extended hours for Voter Service and Polling Centers
- Important dates and new tools for voters
- Sneak peek at the sample ballot
- Our cybersecurity plans
- Recap of the new 2018 Primary Election
- Plus, register to vote, sign up for BallotTrack, and ask questions of our team.